Bucas Celtic Stable Rugs Navy
The Bucas Celtic Stable range offers superb performance, strength, durability and quality. These stable rugs are made using a Polypropylene tough outer fabric and Bucas anti-bacterial Stay-Dry lining. This means the rug can be put on a wet horse the same way as a sweat rug and will wick away the wetness and help dry your horse faster. The anti-bacterial lining helps to keep the rug fresh and in good condition.
The Celtic Stable also features Bucas Click’n Go closure system, an overlapping comfort front with double padding and shoulder darts ensure an excellent fit and plenty of shoulder room for your horse. The Celtic Stable comes in three different weights; Extra, Medium and Light and all three of these weights have attachments for the Celtic Stable Combi Neck which is sold separately. Lined with Silk-feel lining and Stay-Dry fleece.
- Click’n Go closure system
- Overlapping comfort front with double padding
- Shoulder darts for extra shoulder room and a perfect fit
- Tough Polypropylene 1680 denier outer for strength
- Stay-Dry lining wicks moisture away and ensures that your horse is always dry
- Anti-bacterial lining to protect your horse and keep the rug fresh
- Silk-feel lining of the shoulder area to prevent rubbing
- Attachment points for a Combi Neck
Size Guide: Available from 5'0" - 7'2" (UK size). Please see size guide image for further details.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM HAS A DISPATCH TIME OF 15 DAYS