Agrimin All Trace for Cattle - 20pk
A sustained release bolus containing 6 trace elements and 3 vitamins. Designed for grazing or forage fed livestock. All-Trace helps farmers manage the trace element status of their herd over critical periods of the production cycle.
All-Trace boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum and dissolve from a constant surface area thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal. All-Trace boluses have an active life of 240 days.
- Strong, healthy calves
- Reduced calving spread
- Optimise conception rate
- Optimise general condition
- Twin bolus gun means simple application
- Full range of trace elements
- Active life 240 days
- Administer 2 boluses per animal [over 150kg]
- Pack size - 20 boluses
All-Trace has been tested in numerous trials throughout the world and many of the results have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals. Trial work has shown the following:
- Maintenance of blood copper, selenium and cobalt levels during the active life of the product
- Very low blood levels rectified from approx. 6 weeks after administration of boluses
- Reduced calving spread and better calving performance