Agrimin 24-7 Smartrace for Breeding Ewes 50x48g
A sustained release bolus containing iodine, selenium and cobalt. Intended for breeding ewes gimmers and hoggs over 40kg bodyweight. Agrimin 24•7 Smartrace is designed for situations where iodine, selenium and cobalt supplementation is essential in the run up to tupping, at scanning or over-wintering. Can also be given to rams in advance of the mating season.
Agrimin 24·7 Smartrace boluses are for use in breeding ewes over 40kg body weight
Agrimin 24·7 Smartrace boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum.
The wrapper on the bolus dissolves and the bolus breaks into two parts. These erode and dissolve thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
- Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
- Delivers largest available daily supply of iodine
- Delivers full daily requirement of selenium and cobalt
- Free of copper – OK for use in continental breeds
- Help maintain ewe health through winter
- Optimise lambing percentages
- Complies with EC Organic regulations
- Approved by Organic Farmers and Growers Association
- Contains no GMO's or material of animal origin
Agrimin 24•7 has been the subject of a detailed R&D programme both at Glasgow Veterinary School and in New Zealand. A variant of this bolus technology has been successfully launched in NZ. Trials in sheep have confirmed an excellent sustained release profile, which ensures the iodine, selenium and cobalt levels are maintained throughout the active life of the bolus. Productivity benefits include optimised lambing percentages.